Would you like to learn more about Hamburg in German?
Join our class for female migrants!
We offer you a class in which you get to know Hamburg better together with other women. You can decide which topic you are going to discuss. You will improve your German knowledge during excursions and other activities. We look forward to welcoming you!
More information to come...
Our women courses are aimed at improving the living conditions of the migrants and can cater to their individual needs. The Federal Office for Migrants and Refugees (BAMF) finances special basic-level language courses in order to ease integration into German society.
The courses aim at:
- the encouragement of self-esteem
- questions concerning the upbringing of children
- the overcoming of fears
- continuing integration courses
Allowed to participate are:
- foreign women from outside Western Europe, North America and Australia
- women with a residence permit status
- women older than 16
- women without a German school degree or educational background
The women courses at Amnesty for Women e.V. take place twice per year. The course covers 34 lessons and is addressed at following fields of work:
- language guidance
- German society
- German educational system
- German health system
- coping with every day life/ orientation in your part of town
- support in future planning